MARMA POINTS OF AYURVEDA
The Energy Pathways for Healing Body, Mind, and Consciousness; with a Comparison to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Co-authored with my guru Dr. Vasant Lad
- Published in 2008 by The Ayurvedic Press
- Description: Clinical textbook on therapeutic benefits of acupressure for practitioners as well as laypersons
- Close to 7,000 copies sold in hardcover!
- Check out new paperback color version released in February 2015
- Color marma flashcards great for students memorizing point locations
- Download Marma Book Advertisement PDF
THE POWER TO BREAK FREE book & workbook
Surviving Domestic Violence, with a Special Reference to Abuse in Indian Marriages
- Self-published in 2012 by The Power to Break Free Foundation
- Workbook for Victims and Survivors of Domestic Violence
- All proceeds support nonprofit PTBF Foundation’s work
- Visit the website for more information at www.Power2BreakFree.com
INCREDIBLE INDIA WORD SEARCH
- 108 word searches for children ages 7-14 to learn more about their Indian cultural heritage and Hinduism.
- Self-published in 2014 by Nirvani Press LLC Please email for discount pricing available for bulk orders.