My unique style integrates a unique blend of modalities I have extensive training in:
- Acupuncture (includes acupressure and aromatherapy) Signup for Acupuncture Newsletter
- Ayurveda wellness consultations (for diet, lifestyle, and detox)
- Ayur-yoga therapy (blending ayurvedic principles into medical yoga therapy)
- Meditation, mindfulness, and stress management techniques
- Mind- stress, anxiety, depression, grief, mood swings, post-traumatic stress disorder, insomnia, ADHD
- Body- women’s health, hormonal balance, pain management, migraines, digestive disorders, chronic fatigue
- Spirit- lack of clarity, focus, or direction/ seeking inner transformation/ wish to cultivate deep inner peace
Video of client testimonial taken at University Hospitals Cleveland, Ohio in 2014
As we strive to reach our potential, we are often obstructed by stress, negative emotions, mental limitations, poor diet and lifestyle choices, and illness. My unique approach is the intelligent integration of the healing wisdom of Acupuncture, Ayurveda, and Yoga, each one a powerful tool in itself to assist in the healing journey. Acupuncture’s forte of addressing energetic imbalances brings quick, effective management of physical and mental symptoms. Ayurveda’s focus on living in harmony provides long-term guidance for diet and lifestyle changes that support health and detoxification. Yoga brings physical relaxation, mental clarity, emotional balance, and most importantly, spiritual illumination. I am honored to be part of your journey towards radiant health to awaken your inherent intelligence that allows you to flow with purpose, strength, and inspiration.
- Anisha’s knowledge of both Ayurveda and acupuncture gives her the insight and skills to deal with all levels of your being. Her approach is totally holistic, getting to know you and what is going on in your life gives her the ability to create a custom approach that best supports exactly what you need. I come out of a session feeling a shift in my body and mind from her acupuncture treatment, and walk away with suggestions and goals based on the Ayurvedic practice. The key point of an Ayurvedic practitioner is for them to educate me in my own self-care leading to a healthy life I can integrate into my every day life. Anisha has done that superbly! - N.P.Y.
- The Ayurvedic consultation with Anisha was so helpful! She offered many simple and practical tips to help boost my energy level, support my immune system, and to deepen my meditation practice. Ayurvedic wisdom has so much to offer – diet/nutrition, ways to lead a balanced life, and strategies for self-care (which most of us tend to neglect) - and Anisha has a wealth of knowledge and experience in this area. - D.M.
- Anisha's restorative yoga classes are unlike any other I've been to. At the end of her class, you walk out feeling completely calm and free from any worry. She combines her knowledge of acupressure and yoga nidra with a sequence of restorative poses that evokes a profound tranquility. - L.M.
- I came to Anisha seeking help to lose weight and to gain control over my depression and anxiety without medication. Anisha used both Ayurveda and Acupuncture over a series of several months to work through these issues and help me become aware of other issues/blindspots that I’d been ignoring and living with as part of my ‘normal’, such as frequent headaches, sinus infections and digestion problems. Since working with her, I feel like a different person! I’ve been off my medications for more then 2 years, I’ve lost almost 30 pounds and I very rarely get headaches. She prescribed a daily Ayurveda routine which has helped me maintain overall health and wellness for the long-term. She’s such a great teacher and resource in our healing community and has changed my life for the better in so many ways! -J.B.
- I have had acupuncture with almost every chemo treatment for 3 years. My side effects were fairly brief and I know it helped with the efficacy of the chemo because my scans showed my pancreatic cancer stayed stable. Anisha’s inspirational reading and acupressure help me center and relax. I've also taken her Ayurveda class and learned many health promoting lifestyle tips. She is an excellent teacher and skilled acupuncturist and I feel blessed she is helping so much with my cancer battle. - gail haverdill
- After acupuncture with Anisha, I feel relaxed, at ease, and balanced. It had been quite some time since my last acupuncture session, and I had forgotten how good it made me feel. Although I am healthy and active, I realized that I have been missing out on receiving acupuncture as a way to continue to support my health, not just physically, but especially mentally, emotionally, and energetically. I’m looking forward to regularly scheduled sessions as a way to support my overall well-being. - D.M.
- As a client of Anisha’s for two years, I can attest to her skills as an acupuncturist and Ayurvedic consultant. She is a skilled professional along with possessing great healing gifts. Her gentle and grounded presence help create an environment of safety and trust, where I feel joined in a collaborative effort to address and support my physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. -L.G.F.
- Sessions with Anisha have had an impact on my health and well-being. (It is my feeling that she has equally a solid grasp of the science and implementation of her healing techniques and additionally an intuitive nature that helps direct each session to serve the best way. She often) Her incorporation of breath, affirmations, energy work, marma therapy, as well as inspiring and well-timed poetry are intuitive and contribute to the holistic experience of mind-body-spirit support. She is always professional, timely, interested and kind. I can not recommend her enough. - M.F.